CNA PROGRAM – CALIFORNIA PREPARATORY COLLEGE APPLICATION AND ENROLLMENT
Steps for CPC Registration and Enrollment:
STEPS TO ENROLL
[Instructions for forms: download and save the required forms found via the link below, print them out, sign them and email signed forms to: email@example.com or call 909.436.7074 for assistance.]
1. Complete and submit the CPC Certified Nurse Assistant Application form.
2. Complete and submit the CNA Code of Conduct form.
3. Submit proof of High School Graduation or GED (scan and email).
4. Submit proof of employment eligibility (scan and email the following, either: 1. Social Security Card AND Driver’s License or 2. U.S. Passport OR Permanent Resident Card).
5. A Zoom video conference will be scheduled with CPC’s counselor to answer your questions, assist with forms & documents, discuss your student accounts, and explain next steps.
6. A Zoom video conference will be scheduled with the Adventist Health team to explore possible employment and scholarship opportunities.
7. You will be notified if you are conditionally accepted into the Program pending the health exam and Live Scan background check.
If you are conditionally accepted into the Program and once a specific date has been set to start the class, you will be instructed to complete the following:
1. Complete and sign online enrollment & commitment form (link to be emailed to you by CPC counselor).
2. Complete and submit the CNA Health Examination form signed by a health provider (you will be given instructions on where to go for this exam conducted at Adventist Health Sonora).
3. Complete and submit Live Scan background check (you will be sent the required form and instructed where to go to in the Sonora area to submit your form and for fingerprinting).
4. Sign up for a free account in Zoom.com and Edmodo.com.
5. Your textbook will be mailed to you, so be sure you have provided the correct mailing address.
6. Wait for an email and/or Edmodo message from your instructor to begin class!
7. Complete and submit the CDPH CNA Initial Licensing Application (form CDPH 283B) when instructed by your teacher.
To download, save and complete forms, select this forms button: